4 Amazing El Paso Spots To Instagram With Your Valentine
Downtown El Paso is such a pretty place to walk around. The architecture is gorgeous, San Jacinto Plaza has so much to see and the whole vibe in that area is so old-school cool. Valentine's Day is on Monday which means that you have all weekend to celebrate and do things with your significant other. One thing you can do on Saturday or Sunday is wander around downtown El Paso and get some great Instagrammable pics for your feed.
1. Arts Festival Plaza - This is the plaza between the Plaza Theater complex and the El Paso Museum of Art. It's the spot where a lot of downtown events happen, and when the water wall is going it makes a beautiful backdrop.
2. Plaza Theater Sign - The Plaza Theater is a real comeback tale in downtown El Paso. The theater was built in 1930 and was a dazzling space, but it was closed by 1989 and almost torn down to make way for a parking lot. It is now one of the jewels in the crown of downtown El Paso and the sign leads way to the theater around the corner. You might have to have someone take your pic while you and your honey stand underneath.
3. The Plaza Theater - The gorgeous facade of the building is a great place for a photo of you and your Valentine. It's even better when it's lit up at night.
4. El Paso Museum of Art - The ribbon art, or at least the art I like to call a ribbon, is a really pretty backdrop for a sleek Insta shot.
5. The Tap - You can kill 2 birds with one stone here. Take a great photo in front of this iconic storefront and then go inside for a drink and a plate of their fantastic nachos.