Relationship Report: Her 7 Deadly Phrases
As guys, we know there are some things that happen in life that make us very nervous.
Like when your team is holding on to a three point lead with time running out and the other guys have a fourth and goal from the one. Or when your girlfriend is in the bathroom with a pregnancy test.
And then there are occurrences when you SHOULD be nervous. Like when your wife or girlfriend utters one of the following Deadly Phrases:
1. "Fine." She uses this in an argument to tell you it's time to shut up.
2. "Nothing." Nothing never means nothing. Nothing always means something. And you're going to find out in a big way very soon.
3. "Go ahead." This is almost always a dare. Tread carefully, because if you "go ahead" and do whatever it is you said you were going to do, things are going to get ugly.
4. "That's OK." This is a delay tactic. She just needs some more time to figure out how to make you pay. And you will.
5. "Thanks a lot." The use of "Thanks a lot" is almost always sarcastic and you're in big trouble if you say, "You're welcome."
6. "Whatever." This is bad. This is real bad. This is like the middle finger.
7. "Don't worry about it. I got it." You haven't done something she's asked you to do many times and now she's really mad.