YISD to Provide Breakfast and Lunch for Kids During Summer Months
As families across El Paso County continue to struggle with the economic hardship the coronavirus pandemic has caused, the Ysleta Independent School District is helping ensure its students and children in the community continue to have access to breakfast and lunch.
The district announced it will carry on with its Grab & Go meal service at its 18 distribution sites through the summer.
Meals will be handed out Monday through Fridays from 7:30 to 11 a.m. Breakfast and lunch will be available to any child, ages 1 to 18, regardless of district enrollment status. The same meal pick-up procedures currently in place will be used throughout the summer. Below are the campuses parents can pick up Grab & Go meals over the summer:
• Capistrano Elementary, 240 Mecca St.
• Constance Hubert Elementary, 7755 Franklin Drive
• Desertaire Elementary, 6301 Tiger Eye Drive
• Hacienda Heights International School, 7530 Acapulco Ave.
• Lancaster Elementary, 9230 Elgin Drive
• Ramona Elementary, 351 Nichols Road
• R.E.L. Washington Elementary, 3505 Lee Treviño Drive
• Tierra Del Sol Elementary, 1832 Tommy Aaron Drive
• Bel Air Middle, 7909 Ranchland Drive
• Eastwood Middle, 2612 Chaswood St.
• Parkland Middle, 6045 Nova Way
• Bel Air High, 731 N. Yarbrough Drive
• Del Valle High, 950 Bordeaux Drive
• Eastwood High, 2430 McRae Blvd.
• Hanks High, 2001 Lee Treviño Drive
• Parkland High, 5932 Quail Ave.
• Riverside High, 301 Midway Drive
• Ysleta High, 8600 Alameda Ave.