What’s the Worst Car They’ve Ever Driven According To El Pasoans?
I love cars. Always have been. I've always been obsessed with what the best & worst cars in the world are. And driving is something that so many of us do, we're bound to have one or two car horror stories.
Now keep in mind, a car that YOU might find is awful, someone might think is the best. One vehicle might be someone's dream car, while another might be someone's...nightmare.
But nevertheless, I decided to ask online:
And boy I got some DOOZIES as responses.
Let's go to Facebook first:
- "My 2015 Chevrolet Sonic LTZ constantly breaking down. I do not recommend one of these to anyone. It's currently running again, but for how long is anyone's guess" - Brittany Schmalfeldt
- "For short people, The Toyota Tacoma did not go up high enough for me to see and drive comfortably" - Marlene Paulus
- "A Crap Brown 1988 Ford Tempo. It got towed while I was at the bars. I went to the tow yard just to give the towing company the keys. I wasn’t about to pay $150 to get it out of tow." - DP Nck
- "2004 VW GTI....over rated piece of sh..." - Chuck Lauser
- "Jeep Liberty. It was like driving the vehicle in the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland." - Manny Armendariz
Got plenty more from Instagram too:
- "1983 Chevy Celebrity" - Mr.Maseker
- "Ford Fairmont" - stonebridge2004
- "1984 Pontiac Grand Am" - _Rodney_chacon_
- "2011 Nissan Rogue..." - pistolpete.wav
- "Land Rover" - reverend1
- "Ford Explore Sport Track" - mauricioesc17
- "1993 Ford Festiva" - amandarunseptx
- "2003 Ford Focus" - rusty_tacoma
Out of the responses we've gotten, these were the craziest ones:
- "1968 Delmont 88 for $100. It had a hole on the passenger side windshield" - tran_scending65.
- "Mitsubishi Eclipse engine blew up on the Border Highway!" -redzaturncomics
- "Any American car" - xfiles0713.
Dang... ANY American car...
But the BEST one... was this gem:
- "I once had a '91 accord with a broken radio. I couldn't change the station from 95.5." - Johnathan Juarez
Now again, these are just OPINIONS. You might like some of the cars mentioned above & if you do, cool! But regardless on what you drive, be careful of the biggest obstacles on the road out there.... other drivers.