West El Paso Readies for New Natatorium with Grand Opening
Westsiders get ready to welcome your new Natatorium beginning on Saturday, April 7, 2018.
The City of El Paso is inviting the public to come out and join the Grand Opening Celebration of the all new Natatorium with two days of USA Swimming sanctioned competition as well fun activities for the whole family.
The grand opening weekend will showcase the new state-of-the art facility with competitors participating in a USA Swimming competition and the public will also be able enjoy various swimming activities such as lap swimming, an aquatic obstacle course, and a floating fitness mat. Other activities will include aqua jogging, conditioning techniques, an aquatic obstacle course, and water polo along with free food, prizes, activities and much more.
The new $15.5 million Westside Natatorium facility features:
- Seating for approximately 780 spectators
- Movable bleachers along the deck area for additional seating for up to 224 competitors
- A new 220-space parking lot with a designated area for food trucks
For more information click HERE
- Westside Natatorium Grand Opening Celebration
- Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
- 650 Wallenberg Drive