UTEP’s Mama Mia Live Extends Run Dates
Due to popular demand, UTEP’s Dinner Theatre is extending its current production of Mama Mia Live! into May 2019.
The latest UTEP Dinner Theatre production of Mama Mia will be extending its run with the addition of the following dates:
- Added Dinner Performances: May 15, 16, 17, 18, 2019 (7:00 p.m.)
- Added Matinee Performances: May 19, 2019 (2:30 p.m.)
The musical favorite Mama Mia Live! featuring the music of ABBA heads to UTEP’s Dinner Theatre. Mamma Mia unfolds on a Greek island where a young woman accompanied by her friends is set to get married but before then invites three men from her mother’s past to unveil the truth behind the identity of her birth father.
Dinner performances will serve the following: Chicken Wellington with veloute sauce, pasta Roma, garden salad with house dressing, snowflake dinner rolls, coffee, iced tea, and apple crisp a ’la mode.
Dinner Performances at 7 p.m.:
- April 19, 24*, 25*, 26, 27
- May 1*, 2*, 3, 4, 8*, 9*, 10, 11
- (*Discount Dinner Performance)
Matinee Dinner Performance at 1:30 p.m.:
- April 21*
- No Dinner Performance at 2:30 p.m.
- April 28, May 5, 12 (No Meal Served – General Admission Seating Only)
Friday and Saturday Dinner Performances
- Adults: $48.50
- UTEP Students: $36.50*
- Discount: $46.50
Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday Dinner Performances
- Adults: $43.50
- UTEP Students: $33.50*
- Discount: $41.50
Sunday No Dinner Matinee Performances
- Adults: $29.50
- UTEP Students $19.50*
- Discount: $27.50
Discount Ticket Categories: UTEP Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association Members, Military and adults.
Tickets available at the UTEP Ticket Center, Ticketmaster.com or charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000.
- Mama Mia Live!
- UTEP’s 2nd Floor Union Building West
- April 19 – May 12, 2019
- For more information call 915-747-6060