UTEP Dinner Theatre Opens 2022 Season With The Wedding Singer
The Wedding Singer musical is ready to take center stage as UTEP's Dinner Theatre returns with a fun new season this weekend.
Fall in love all over again with Robbie, Julia, and the whole gang from the Wedding Singer in a new musical production for UTEP's 2022 Dinner Theatre season.
Based on the 1998 Adam Sandler hit movie, The Wedding Singer is one of the most romantic and fun musicals to date. The musical will flash the viewer back to when big teased hair and collars were up and in, and an ex-girlfriend jinxed Van Halen.
The Wedding Singer musical takes place in the 80s, where Robbie Hart, a wedding singer, lives his best life until his girlfriend leaves him at the altar. Soon after, a broken-hearted Hart and his miserable self are no longer the life of the party until his eyes lock on Julia, a sweet waitress who wins his affection.
From that moment on, Robbie goes through great lengths to prove to Julia that the two belong together with the help of one of the biggest rockstars of the decade, Billy Idol.
- Barbeque Brisket of Beef, Baked Potato, Green Beans Almandine, Caesar Salad, Snowflake Dinner Rolls, Coffee, Iced Tea, and Red Velvet Wedding Cake.
Dinner Performances (7:00 P.M.) Reserved Tables
- January 28, 29, February 2*, 3*, 4, 5, 9*, 10*, 11, 12, 2022 (*Discount Dinner Performance)
Matinee Dinner Performance (1:30 P.M.) Reserved Tables
- January 30*, 2022 (Meal Served / *Discount Dinner Performance)
No Dinner Matinee Performances (2:30 P.M.) General Admission
- February 6,13, 2022 (No Meal Served)
Friday & Saturday Dinner Performances
- Adults: $53.50
- UTEP Faculty/Staff/Group: (20+) $51.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**: $51.50
- Children (4-12 yrs. old): $51.50
- Non-UTEP Student :$51.50
- Military**: $51.50
- UTEP Student***: $41.50
Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday Matinee Dinner Performances – Reserved Tables
- Adults: $48.50
- UTEP Faculty/Staff/Group (20+)**: $46.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**: $46.50
- Children (4-12 yrs. old): $46.50
- Non-UTEP Student: $46.50
- Military**: $46.50
- UTEP Student***: $38.50
Sunday No Dinner Matinee Performances – General Admission Seating / No Meal Is Served
- Adults: $32.50
- UTEP Faculty/Staff/Group (20+)**: $30.50
- UTEP Alumni Association Members**: $30.50
- Children (4-12 yrs. old): $30.50
- Non-UTEP Student: $30.50
- Military**: $30.50
- UTEP Student***: $22.50
*Children 3 years and under are not allowed in the theatre.
**Up to 4 tickets per valid ID.
***One ticket per valid UTEP ID.
The Wedding Singer Musical / UTEP Dinner Theatre
- January 28 – February 13, 2022
- Tickets are available at the UTEP Ticket Center and Ticketmaster.com.