UMC’s Health Start 2019 Run/Walk & Health Fair This Weekend
University Medical Center is helping you kick start 2019 with a health fair and fun 5k run and 1k walk this Saturday morning in west El Paso.
University Medical Center will be hosting the family-friendly event and is open to all individuals, groups, and families, featuring food, face painting, and activities for kids, health and eye screenings along with health and fitness vendors.
Participating vendors include:
- Vendors include:
- Anytime Fitness
- B-Fit Foods
- EP Fitness
- Evolution Foods
- Hawaii Kravings
- Orange Theory
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Steel Temple 24/7 Gym
- Stretch Zone
- Supplement Xpress
- Texas Kids Dental
- The Vitamin Shoppe
- Wolves Den Boxing Gym
- And many more
Whether you are participating in the race or not you can still check out all the activities including the mini-health fair offering free health screenings.
- $15 - Early registration thru January 31, 2019
- $20 - Packet pick up and race day registration
- $10 - Group registration of four or more
- Register HERE. Deadline to register will be Thursday, January 31, 2019, at 6 p.m.
Register in person at Up and Running located at 3233 N. Mesa, suite 205, Rudolph Plaza or 1475 George Dieter suite O.
Packet Pick Up:
- February 1 at Up and Running, 3233 N Mesa from 12 p.m. - 6 pm
Race Day Packet Pick Up:
- February 2 at UMC West Clinic start line from 8 p.m. - 8:45 am
Awards and prizes t-shirt and refreshments will be made available to all participants.
UMC Health Start 2019 5K Run & 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk
- 6600 North Desert Blvd
- Saturday - February 2, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- UMC West Clinic located at 6600 North Desert Blvd
- For more information contact Chris Rowley at 915 478 5663