Sunland Park Mall Returns To Its Normal Operating Hours
El Paso’s Westside Sunland Park Mall returns to its normal operating hours beginning October 12, 2020.
Sunland Park Mall is back in full mode as it settles into its original hours of operation beginning mid-October.
The newly expanded hours will allow guests more time to safely dine, shop, and enjoy the town center at Sunland Park Mall. Beginning on Sunday, October 12, Sunland Park Mall will return to its original operating hours (Hours of operation for individual stores may vary).
- Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sundays: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunland Park Mall continues to focus on creating a safe and welcoming environment for shoppers by observing safety guidelines including:
- Social distancing and remaining at least 6 feet (2 meters) from other people
- Guests will need to use a face-covering their mouth and nose
- Guests will need to adhere to each individual store’s COVID-19 policies
Sunland Park Mall had previously implemented rigorous disinfectant and cleaning protocols that will continue, including periodically disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of germs.
In addition, alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are located in highly-trafficked areas and walkways for public use.