Sun Metro Schedule Changes Due To Veterans Day and Parade
In observance of Veterans Day, Sun Metro will be making some schedule changes to accommodate the parade.
Sun Metro passengers will notice some changes on select routes for this year’s Veterans Parade however service will run on a regular schedule for both Fixed Route and LIFT paratransit services on Veterans Day, November 11, 2019.
Veterans Day Parade:
This Saturday, November 9, 2019 service impacts are expected to be in place until 1 p.m., depending on the length and pace of the parade. Sun Metro supervisors will be monitoring the area to assist passengers as needed.
Affected Routes Include:
- Fixed Route service impacts beginning at 9:00 a.m - Affected routes: 4, 55, 61, 62 & 66
- Fixed Route service impacts beginning at 10:00 a.m. - Affected routes: 33 & 59
- Alameda Brio service impacts will begin at 9:00 a.m. - Service at Texas (outbound) between Campbell & Cotton will be temporarily suspended
- El Paso Streetcar service impacts will begin at 10:00 a.m. - Service will be temporarily suspended on the downtown. Uptown loop will offer regular service
On Monday, November 11, 2019 Fixed Route and LIFT paratransit services will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
The administrative offices will be closed Monday in observation of the holiday and return to regular scheduled hours on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Sun Metro ticket offices will be open at the following locations:
- Eastside Transfer Center, 1165 Sunmount: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Robert E. McKee Five Points Transfer Center, 2830 Montana: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bert Williams Downtown Santa Fe Transfer Center, 601 Santa Fe: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sun Metro’s customer service line at 915-212-3333 will be available between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Monday.