Not One Place in EP Made This List of Most Haunted Places in Texas WTF?
Let spooky season commence! It's officially spooky season in my book as today is the first official day of Fall! Why not begin the frights with some haunted places!
We all know that the Borderland is no stranger to the common ghost story. Almost everyone knows someone who has a ghost story or two relating to a place in El Paso. However, it would see as though no one told this website that the Borderland is a great destination for lovers of the paranormal.
Onlyinyourstate.com compiled a list of "12 Haunted Places In Texas [that] Will Send Chills Down Your Spine". On their list?
- La Carafe- a wine bar in Houston
- Presidio La Bahia- a Spanish fort from 1721 in Goliad
- Baker Hotel- a haunted hotel being restored for new visitors in Mineral Wells
- Spaghetti Warehouse - a former warehouse turned restaurant in Houston
- The Jefferson Hotel- considered one the most haunted hotels in the country in Jefferson
- Hotel Galvez - one of the oldest hotels on the island in Galveston
- Granbury Opera House- a theater where John Wilkes Booth once performed at in Granbury
- Emily Morgan Hotel -a former medical arts facility in San Antonio
- Bragg Road Ghost Lights -a haunted road where a mine worker is in search of his head in Saratoga
- Elder Street Artist Lofts- a former psychiatric ward turned lofts in Houston
- Littlefield House- the haunted mansion of Alice Littlefield in Austin
- Driskill Hotel- a haunted hotel with some well kept secrets in Austin
I have no doubt in my mind that these places are definitely haunted, but El Paso is sorely missing from this list! Might I suggest:
The Gardner Hotel- in the heart of downtown where John Dillinger frequently stayed at
The De Soto Hotel- standing for over 100 years, this destination was featured on "Ghost Adventures"
Concordia Cemetery- Another site for the "Ghost Adventures" crew that's full of history
Monteleone's Ristorante- featured on another paranormal show on SyFy- also FYI I used to live there before it was a restaurant!
El Paso High School- enough said.
What other El Paso haunted locations would you add to the list?
Eerie Handmade Doll Inside Reliquary On Display In Dowtown El Paso
SCARY: El Paso High Ghost Girl & 14 Other Undeniably Creepy Listener Submitted Ghost Pics