New Easy Way To Fly Non-Stop To Disney World From El Paso
Heads up, the El Paso International Airport is now offering non-stop flights to Orlando, Fl, making it easier to visit Mickey Mouse and the rest of the gang at Disney World.
El Paso fans of all things Disney can now plan a trip with the whole family to Orlando with two new air service options introduced by Frontier Airlines.
On Friday, Frontier Airlines announced it would provide service from El Paso to Orlando twice a week, year-round, beginning November 3, 2021.
According to the El Paso International Airport, they continue to attract new services with 20 new flights which were not available before the pandemic, including:
- New Service from El Paso to Las Vegas on Frontier Airlines
- New Service from El Paso to Charlotte on American Airlines
- And coming up in September - Three new daily flights from El Paso to Austin on American Airlines
Apart from non-stop flights, existing routes have also increased frequency and upsized aircraft on various routes as well including:
- Flights on American Airlines to Dallas/Fort Worth are now mainline aircraft (upsized from smaller regional jets)
- Southwest Airlines is ramping up frequencies in various destinations going from 14 daily flights to 20 daily flights in October.
- Southwest Airlines will begin increasing frequency to Austin from one daily to two daily flights in September to three daily flights in October and six daily non-stop flights to Austin in November.
- San Antonio frequency will also increase on Southwest Airlines from one daily service to two times per day in October.
So whether you're ready to travel or not, the new service by Frontier Airlines is making it easier for El Pasoans to hit up Walt Disney World in the future; including the rest of the magical parks, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Hollywood Studios, and Disney Springs.
For more information on ticket reservations, flight routes, and more, visit elpasointernationalairport.com.