Krispy Kreme Debuts Halloween Themed Donuts & Dozen Glazed For $1
Get a monster bite out of Krispy Kreme's new Halloween-themed donuts and even score an extra dozen (glazed) for just a buck.
We all know that trick-or-treating isn't happening this year, but maybe all is not lost because this month, Krispy Kreme is offering a hauntingly good deal with Sweet-or-Treat Saturdays.
Beginning October 10, Sweet-or-Treat Saturdays will offer up a dozen donuts for $1 all the way through Halloween night.
Krispy Kreme also just debuted a spooky lineup of fun Halloween-themed donuts that the whole family is sure to love including:
- Wolfie: An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and decorated like a werewolf with Chocolate Kreme, featuring a sugar piece face and cinnamon sugar cereal ears.
- Frank: A doughnut filled with Original Kreme, dipped in green icing, and decorated like a classic monster with icing, sprinkles, and pretzel piece bolts.
- Drake: A doughnut with raspberry filling, dipped in light purple icing and decorated like a classic monster with icing and sugar piece eyes.
How It Works:
- When you pick up a dozen for yourself, you'll automatically qualify for a dozen original glazed donuts for just a $1, where you are then encouraged to share, or not – no judgment here.
- Make it a baker’s dozen when you wear your Halloween costume to pick up your sweet treats on Halloween, October 31, 2020.
- The Sweet-or-Treat Dozen contains 11 Original Glazed doughnuts and one festive Jack-o-Lantern doughnut.
- Redeem deal in stores or use promo code SweetOrTreat to redeem online on every Saturday in October, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, and 10/31.
Even though we’re celebrating Halloween differently this year – we can still enjoy a bit of sweet deliciousness with a one or maybe two dozen donuts.
READ MORE: 6 ways the whole family can play together at home