KISS-FM’s Great Purse Giveaway Official Rules
OFFICIAL GREAT PURSE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES
93.1 KSII 4180 North Mesa, El Paso TX 79902
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. WHO MAY PARTICIPATE. Subject to the additional restrictions below, all KSII Contests (the “Contest”) are open to legal residents of the States of Texas and New Mexico who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, are legal U.S. residents, and who possess a valid government-issued photo identification. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA El Paso, any other El Paso/Las Cruces market Media company (TV, Newspaper, Billboard, etc) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. ALL SPONSORS, EMPLOYEES AND IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PLAY. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, or whose immediate family members have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, within thirty (30) calendar days before the Contest start date also are ineligible. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Limit one (1) winner per household. For purposes of this contest “household” includes all blood or by marriage persons who are domiciled with an entrant.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. Contest starts Monday Nov. 11, 2013 and concludes on Sunday Dec. 8, 2013. Entry is by on-site or online registration at each of the designated official sponsors. On-site registrations will be conducted during their actual business hours beginning Nov. 11, 2013 and concluding Dec. 4, 2013 at 12 noon (MST). On-line registrations will be accepted 24/7 beginning November 11, 2013 and concluding December 4, 2013 at 12 noon (MST). Additionally, during instant winner remotes only those participants that sign up during the designated remote hours will be qualified to be picked as a finalist. The finalist at the instant winner remotes will be selected on site and must be present to win. Should that person fail to be present during the designated time, they will be returned to the pool and an alternate name will be drawn. This process continues until KSII has awarded that contest episode’s prize. If a person is not able to be present at the final giveaway, they may designate a substitute representative. The request must be made in writing, with identification presented to a Townsquare Media of El Paso representative at the offices located at 4180 N. Mesa, El Paso, Texas 79902, prior to the final giveaway. Each participating contestant must provide his or her own name and personal information to Contest supervisors. If a contestant uses a false name or presents a false identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Contest and will be ineligible to win any prize, and such conduct may result in legal ramifications. The awarding of purses from all verified as eligible winners will take place Dec. 8, 2013, at 2 p.m. at the Outlet Shoppes at El Paso.
3. PRIZE CLAIM AND ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURES. A pre-determined number of purses (depending on number of sponsor participation) will be distributed from a random selection upon check-in at the grand prize event, Outlet Shoppes at El Paso, Sunday Dec. 8th, between 12 noon – 2 p.m. Purses and prizes may only be collected during this time. Failure to participate in the grand prize event will forfeit all rights to any claim of purse and prizes. Station reserves the right to substitute position among finalists should any finalist not arrive by the designated check-in time. must present valid government-issued photo identification. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable; without prior written consent. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign the affidavit, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
4. GRAND PRIZES: $2500 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise, $1000 Shopping Spree at the Outlet Shoppes at El Paso, a GE Energy Star Side-by-Side Refrigerator, $1000 Cash Gift Card. Station reserves the right to add additional prizes.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will vary with Contests and Odds will be determined according to the number of entries.
6. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent to the use of his or her name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Any telephone calls placed to the KSII Contest line may be recorded for use on-air at any time. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Station. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges. Station reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Station. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Station which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
7. DISCLAIMERS. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Station, Townsquare Media, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any computer Internet system, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are not in compliance with these Official Rules.
8. CONSTRUCTION. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by KSII, One Source Federal Credit Union, Make Room For Baby, The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso, El Paso Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, Rudolph Mazda, Rudolph Volkswagen, Popular Mattress, Casas de Leon, Hilton Garden University, Gymnastics Elite, Tropicana Homes, Kid’s Closet, Complete Emergency Care, Lotus Night Club, Cosmetic and Laser Center of El Paso, and Johnson Jewelers. Additional sponsors may or may not be added. The decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Station will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. Copies of these Official Rules and potential list of winners (name only) are available at KSII Studios, 4180 North Mesa, El Paso TX 79902, from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Monday through Friday and also are available online at www.kisselpaso.com.