I Searched Key Words On My Phone And Found 13 Great Random Pics
Over the holidays I was trying to find a photo that I had taken of my friend's backyard with a gorgeous tree in it but I didn't know how to do a search of keywords on my page. I began scrolling and was getting cross-eyes from so many photos when my nine year old granddaughter saved my eyesight and showed me how to search my page. Yes, I'm that person. And yes, she did laugh at me when I told her what I was doing. If you don't know how to search your page, all you do is click on the box with three dots under the Edit Profile button. On the pulldown menu click on Search and then type in your keywords. Shut up, I bet you didn't know how to do it either.
SOME REALLY GREAT PHOTOS
I take a lot of photos and when I searched "trees" a lot of really amazing photos turned up. Some of them are heavily filtered but a lot of them aren't.
1. This tree is a few streets away from my house and at the beginning of the fall it begins to turn a beautiful red. For a while, there are random spots of red that look like flames.
2. This is the same tree a couple of weeks later when it is fully engulfed in red leaves. It is a spectacular tree and it does this every year.
3. This tree is on my way home and in the spring when it turns pink it looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.
4. Another great tree that I snapped in the spring. I can't remember where this one is and it makes me mad because I'd like to see it in the spring again.
5. This is the tree I was actually looking for in the first place. It is gorgeous and my friend's backyard is amazing because she is a true master gardener.
6. This is my backyard tree in the fall. This is my absolute, hands down favorite tree ever.
7. This is a tree in the neighborhood behind the station and it wows me every year in the spring.
8. Continuing on the theme of trees but this time I also added my favorite building in the entire world, the Kress building in downtown El Paso.
9. This is a photo I took off the balcony of a friend's house in the northeast. The sky was almost as blue as in the photo but I enhanced it because of the contrails from the airplanes that had flown over really popped that way.
10. This is off the same balcony but facing towards town. The rainbow was breathtaking.
11. The sky wasn't quite this dramatic when I took this photo but when I was playing with the filters they really made the clouds stand out so I kept it filtered af.
12. You can tell I love me a filter or seven. The mountains from the parking lot of I think the Sunland Park Mall were spectacular and looked like a painting.
13. And just so you don't think that the only thing I take pics of is nature, here's a great martini I had a couple of years ago at the Park Tavern in downtown El Paso. So how did a martini come up in a search for trees? I also searched 'park' and it brought up this amazing shot. And it was a fab martini, too.