Jimmy Fallon Gets People to Come Together With #QuarantineAMovie
As late night shows still use social media to connect with their audience. 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon' used the hashtag #QuarantineAMovie to help those who are needed extra online activities to get their creative juices flowing.
With one tweet, Jimmy Fallon helped the social media world smile. So many people joined in on the fun and showed us that their creativity is still pretty healthy. I took some screenshots of some of my favorite quarantined movie titles.
If you want to add your own, feel free to tweet out to Jimmy Fallon and the people over at the 'Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.' Like the rest of the late night crew, Jimmy is hosting his show from his house. Now, that takes some major creativity to put on a whole late night show from home.
Listen to the Mike & Tricia Mornings weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your 93.1 KISSFM mobile app. Connect with 93.1 KISSFM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- These are the Trucks Coming to Monster Jam in El Paso
- Photos From the El Paso Bridal Showcase
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Sprink Break and Summer Camps Coming to the El Paso Zoo
- Here are All the Big Concerts & Events in El Paso in March
- March For Blood: TSM El Paso & Vitalant Needs Your Help
- If Far East is Getting Rebranded, What SHould Other Parts of El Paso Be Called?