Indian Food Festival Heading to Downtown El Paso in October
The El Paso Indian Food Festival returns this year to the all newly renovated San Jacinto Plaza in downtown El Paso on Friday, October 28, 2016.
The El Paso Indian Festival will features Indian food, wine and spirits along with Henna, Jewelry and other local arts and craft vendors. Join in on the fun and experience a wide variety of regional and traditional cuisine’s native to India. The festival will also feature Folkloric dance, Fusion Dance and a Fashion show including special performances by the Indian Student Association alumni from the University of Texas El Paso along with Bollywood performances by Prabvi GuaLoa Bollywood Artist/Instructor and Choreographer.
- El Paso Indian Food Festival
- San Jacinto Plaza 111 E. Mills, EP TX 79901
- Friday - October 28, 2016 from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Saturday – October 29, 2016 from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Admission: $3 pp / Free for Military and children under 12 years of age