Get Ready to Paw-ty: El Paso Chihuahuas Unleash Bark at the Park Schedule
What’s better than going to a baseball game on a nice Spring evening? GOING TO THE GAME WITH YOUR DOG!! Wait- It gets better: AND IT’S ON THRIFTY THURSDAY’S!! Wins all around!
The El Paso Chihuahuas have announced the 2023 schedule for the fan favorite, GECU “Bark at the Park.”
“Grab the leash and your furry friend! Time to bring your canine pal to the ballpark,” read a post shared to Facebook.
The first Bark at The Park day will happen on Thursday, April 27th. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. If you can’t make the first event, no worries. Bark at The Park is scheduled for May 25th, July 27th, and the final one will be on August 24th.
All Bark at The Parks land on a Thursday so not only will you enjoy the game with your dog, you can also enjoy Thrifty Thursday! $2 12 oz Draft Beer, Wine-based Margaritas, Hot Dogs, and 16 oz Foundation Drinks until 8 p.m.
Bark at The Park is a fan favorite so if you plan on heading out to the game any of these days you are encouraged to purchase your tickets in advance.
If you’ve never been to a Bark at The Park day make sure to look over these rules before you head out to the event:
- Owners must sign a waiver upon entry: atmilb.com/3Zsyldq
- ALL DOGS MUST SHOW PROOF OF CURRENT VACCINES. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All dogs and their owners must enter through the Missouri Gate entrance.
- The Chihuahuas will provide water for the dogs and will have volunteers ready should owners need to be temporarily excused. Care and control of the pet while at Southwest University Park is the sole responsibility of the dog owner
- Owners must be 18 years of age or older.
- One dog per seat holder.
- Owners will be required to always have their canine friends on a leash.
- Owners must show CURRENT proof of the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza), Parvo and Bordatella.
- The Chihuahuas will provide water for the dogs and will have volunteers ready should owners need to be temporarily excused. Care and control of the pet while at Southwest University Park is the sole responsibility of the dog owner.
- The Chihuahuas reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog and/or ask any dog and its owner to leave.
NO pets will be allowed in the following areas:
a. Club Level Suites
b. Press Level Suites
c. Big Dog House
d. Santa Fe Pavilion
e. GECU Green Seats (Lawn Seating)
g. Team Shops
El Paso Chihuahuas 2023 Menu Items