El Paso’s Kermes Season Enters Final Stretch
Just because the annual St. Anthony’s Labor Day Weekend Bazaar has come and gone doesn’t mean El Paso’s Kermes season is over.
There’s still about a month of Loteria, corn in a cup, and homemade-just-like-grandma-makes enchiladas and gorditas left to go. Yup, several more glorious weeks of cake walks, raspas, old-school family activities, and did I mentioned enchiladas and gorditas?
Here’s where you can find an outdoor bazaar at a Catholic church near you through the end of September.
September 2019 Kermes
• Sep 6-8: Holy Spirit, 14132 McMahon Ave, Horizon City
• Sep 13-15: San Elceario, 1556 San Elizario Rd, San Elizario
• Sep 13-15: El Buen Pastor Mission, 311 Peyton, Horizon City
• Sep 20-22: Francis X. Cabrini, 12200 Vista Del Sol
• Sept 27-29: La Purisima Socorro Mission, 328 S Nevarez Rd, Socorro