El Pasoans Invited To Yoga Sin Fronteras At Casa Apodaca
Renew and reset your mind and body at the Yoga Sin Fronteras event at the historic Casa Apodaca Theatre in Socorro, TX, this weekend.
With so much craziness happening in the world right now, taking a moment to check yourself before you wreck yourself is essential on so many levels.
The half-day retreat will include yoga, a Sound Bath, Cacao Ceremony, and much more.
Yoga Sin Fronteras Schedule of Events
12:30 p.m. – Registration:
- Must arrive on time so everyone can spread out adequately following safe social distancing guidelines.
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. - Yoga Class
- Alex Aguilar will lead the Bikyasa class from Shanti Yoga. Bikyasa focuses on strengthening the body and building concentration with balancing poses. The class is a fusion of Bikram and Vinyasa styles.
2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Intermission
2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Cacao Ceremony & Sound Healing
- Jackie Zavalza will conduct the Cacao Ceremony and Sound Healing, and all attendees will be invited to partake in an optional intention cacao ceremony.
What is a Cacao Ceremony?
- Cacao ceremonies help get clarity, setting intentions, and doing healing work & inner-processing.
What is Sound Healing?
- The practice of sound bathing immerses the individual in sounds and vibrations that have the power to cleanse and heal.
What to Bring?
- Attendees will need to bring their own yoga mats and towels.
- Bring water and a non-perishable snack.
- Don't forget your mask
How to reserve a spot:
- Yoga Sin Fronteras at Casa Apodaca
- 10180 Socorro Rd, El Paso, TX 79927-2322, United States
- Sunday – February 7, 2021
- 11:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Fee: $25 (A portion of the proceeds benefiting NAMI El Paso)
KEEP READING: 15 Natural Ways to Improve Your Sleep