El Paso Streetcar Releasing New Summer Ride Schedule
Get ready to explore more of downtown El Paso as The Streetcar extends its hours for the summer.
As the summer nears The El Paso Streetcar will be modifying its schedule to make it easier for residents to take advantage and explore all the new digs in downtown El Paso into the late summer evenings.
The newly updated service will go into effect Monday, April 15, 2019, and will begin with a later start but then will run late into the evenings so that patrons can attend events and activities along the 4.8 mile-route.
These are The Streetcar service hours now through April 14, 2019:
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
- Sundays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Streetcar service hours beginning April 15, 2019, and throughout the summer:
- Sunday through Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – Midnight (12:00 a.m.)
- Thursday through Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Tickets can be purchased using the farebox inside any streetcar (exact change of $1.50 per ride required) or at any of the ticket vending locations throughout the route and Sun Metro transit centers. Student, military, senior citizens, and other discounts are also available. For more information visit epstreetcar.com.