El Paso Ice Cream Festival Returns in July
The El Paso Ice Cream Festival returns to Cohen Stadium on Sunday, July 2, 2017 – just in time cool off from the heat.
The 2nd annual El Paso Ice Cream Festival is a family friendly event that will feature, live entertainment, food trucks, activities, fireworks to celebrate the 4th of July and plenty of sweet treats.
- Price’s Super Scoop Zone, with 20+ flavors of ice cream to taste for only $2 per scoop.
- Tropicana Homes Sundae building station: choose three scoops of vanilla, chocolate, and/or strawberry ice cream plus three fun toppings.
- Fruity & Frozen Area: Shaved ice, Italian ice, sno-cones and paletas (non-dairy options)
- The 21+ Ice Cream Shoppe: SnöBar Cocktails and Paleta Margaritas
- Food Trucks: Crave and Independent Burger
- Hillside Coffee & Donuts: Cold Brew Ice Cream Float, Horchata Agua Fresca
Live Entertainment Schedule:
- 4:00 p.m. - Sorry About Your Sister
- 6:00 p.m. - The Scoops
- 8:00 p.m. - Sam Barlow Band
- 10:00 p.m. - The Ruhmann Law Firm RED, WHITE and BOOM Fireworks
Admission is $12 for Ages 13 and up, $10 for Military Personnel, and FREE for kids 12 and under (no fees). Ticket includes free parking, a free sweet treat at entrance, access to the festival’s features including the Ruhmann Law Firm’s RED, WHITE & BOOM Fireworks display, live art and music as well as activities for the family.