El Paso Art & Culture Empowerment Talk Series Open To the Public
This Thursday you’re invited to join the conversation as local movers and shakers are finding new ways to highlight El Paso’s rich history via art.
What’s On Tap?, is a conversation series that will be taking place at Hope & Anchor featuring local innovative artists that are bridging El Paso’s rich historic and cultural past into the present and looking to the future through the vibrant and empowering world of art.
Featured Panelists for the What’s On Tap Series will include:
- Chelsie Evaldi, Owner of Chuco Relic
- Jorge Salgado, Freelancer & El Paso Inc. Photographer
- Diego "Robot" Martinez, Local Artist and Muralist
The community is encouraged to attend this free talk series to learn more about how the invited panelist inspires and represent a whole community.
The talk series is free and open to the public. If you plan on attending you will need to register as space is limited. To register to click HERE
- What’s On Tap Talk Series
- Thursday – September 19, 2019
- Hope & Anchor - 4012 N Mesa St, El Paso, Texas 79902
- Free / Open To The Public
- Mix & Mingle - 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Panel Discussion - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Networking - 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.