Dia De Los Muertos Calavera Mask Painting Event
The Fountains at Farah are hosting a Dia De Los Muertos Mask Painting event at Chuy’s Mexican Restaurant coming up on Saturday, October 24, 2019.
Fall holidays are fast approaching including celebrating Dia De Los Muertos or Day of the Dead and what better way to celebrate than by creating your own Day of the Dead Mask at the Dia De Los Muertos Calavera Mask Painting Event.
Everyone is invited to create their very own hand-painted paper Calavera (skull). Attendees will explore traditional decorative painting techniques and learn about the traditions behind the celebration of Dia de Los Muertos led by Green Hope Project artist Candi Printz.
- $30 pp
- The mask painting event will at Chuy's Mexican Restaurant at the Fountains of Farah
- Host for the evening will be Green Hope Project artist Candi Printz
- Light bites and a beverage will be served per person
- All supplies will be provided
Space is limited so make your reservation HERE
- Calavera Mask Painting
- Chuy’s at The Fountains at Farah
- Saturday – October 24, 2019
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Admission: $30