Coronavirus is Affecting Weddings & The Knot is Offering Help
Many weddings are going to have to postpone due to the limitations of large gatherings cities are setting. This breaks my heart. Nothing is safe, not even celebrating love.
Luckily, The Knot.com, a wedding planning site has offered help to those couples who are going to have to wait on getting married.
Not exactly sure how they are trying to help but according to those who call the hotline you see above, they are offering advice on how to handle the situation. It is still helpful so why not give it a try if you are freaking out with your wedding.
My first thoughts did think they meant to help financially because venues usually won't budge if you need to move a date but these are special times. Hopefully, they won't be so cold-blooded.
Listen to the Mike & Tricia Mornings weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your 93.1 KISSFM mobile app. Connect with 93.1 KISSFM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- These are the Trucks Coming to Monster Jam in El Paso
- Photos From the El Paso Bridal Showcase
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Sprink Break and Summer Camps Coming to the El Paso Zoo
- Here are All the Big Concerts & Events in El Paso in March
- March For Blood: TSM El Paso & Vitalant Needs Your Help
- If Far East is Getting Rebranded, What SHould Other Parts of El Paso Be Called?