Become a Certified Arborist This Summer
Here’s a unique opportunity to become a tree surgeon as the West Texas Urban Forestry Council will be offering Certified Arborist Training.
This summer program is only offered once every two years by the West Texas Urban Forestry Council and is currently accepting registrations from landscapers, arbor culturists, or just anyone who is interested in becoming a Certified Arborist.
- Course Fee: $250 per person and includes in-class instruction and study guide
- Student Course Fee: $199 per student and include in-class instruction and study guide
- Certified Arborist Course Fee: $150 – This applies to certified arborist and those who seek CEUs or previous participants
- The 16-hour training will take place over the span of four Fridays, starting Friday, August 30, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The training will be held at the Texas A&M AgriLife Ext. Office at 301 Manny Martinez Sr. Drive, 79905.
- Registration deadline is August 8, 2019
- To register, click HERE.