El Paso Chihuahuas Hosting Cheer and Dance Competition
We’ve got all the details for the El Paso Chihuahuas Cheer and Dance Classic coming up at Southwest University Park on Saturday, February 29, 2020.
The El Paso Chihuahuas are teaming up with Leg Up Entertainment and Superior Festivals to present the El Paso Chihuahuas Cheer and Dance Classic where teams from all over the Southwest region are invited to participate. For complete details and categories Click HERE
The dance competition is slated for 8:30 a.m. with the cheer portion scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. and interested participants have until February 14, 2020, to register. For complete details, rules and categories Click HERE
DANCE (Groups and Solo)
- $150 per team (seven or more)
- $150 per ensemble
- $150 per exhibition
- $50 per solo routine
CHEER (Groups and Solo)
- $150 per team
- $50 per solo
- $100 per exhibition
Friends and families are encouraged to watch the cheer and dance competition. Tickets are now on sale via the Southwest University Park Box Office and can be purchased before and on the day of the competition.
- Admission - $10 + Tax
- Children under 3 - Free
- Complete Cheer Registration Form
- Check division
- List number of participants in each specific division
- Indicate the number of teams and total due
- Complete online registration
- The registration form should be completed by February 14, 2020, with payment completed and/or postmarked by February 21, 2020.