Baby and Mom Expo Coming in September
Parents and expecting parents don’t miss the Baby & Mom Expo heading to the El Paso Marriott in September.
What a great idea, a Baby & Mom Expo – I only say that because ever since my niece was born last year I’m finding that there really isn’t many places locally that cater to infants and babies alike. This is one expo expecting parents won’t want to miss because they will be able to find services, products and see what else is trending in the baby world.
The Baby & Mom Expo is free but they will also be offering many different workshops that you can participate in by purchasing a ticket.
- 10 a.m. - Doors Open
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Prenatal Yoga Class
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. - Everything You Have to Know About Postpartum Depression
- 1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Learning How to Breastfeed
- 2:20 p.m. - Raffle takes place
Raffle tickets will be sold on site for $2.
Pre-Sale Workshop Ticket Prices:
- $10 for 1 Workshop - ($15 At the door)
- $18 for 2 Workshops - ($25 At the door)
- $25 for 3 Workshops - ($35 At the door)
Get your free ticket for the expo and purchase tickets for the workshops HERE.
- Baby & Mom Expo
- El Paso Marriott - 1600 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925
- Saturday - September 28, 2019
- 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.