Another 27 Hour I-10 Closure in West El Paso This Sunday, June 9
Motorists who have to traverse through west El Paso on Sunday will have to endure a second consecutive day-long closure along the Go 10 project work corridor.
In order for crews to continue to stripe pavement and remove barriers they are going to have to close a portion of I-10 East for 27-hours; albeit with a slight change in plans.
Here's what you need to know: the closure will not start at North Mesa as previously announced. Instead, it will start at Redd Road. Basically, last Sunday's closure will be repeated this Sunday, June 9 beginning at 3 a.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, June 10.
Motorists on I-10 East will have to exit at Redd, follow South Desert Blvd to North Mesa Street, follow North Mesa Street to Executive Center Blvd to re-enter I-10 East using the Executive Center entrance ramp.
Here Is Everything That Will Close for 27 Hours June 9, 2019
• I-10 East will close completely between Redd Road and Executive Center Blvd
• The North Mesa entrance ramp to I-10 East will close.
• The eastbound collector-distributor (CD) lanes will close completely at North Mesa Street.
• Paisano Drive – in front of the auto dealerships – will close completely starting at Sunland Park Drive.
• Crockett Street access to Paisano Drive will close.
• Both turnaround bridges at Sunland Park Drive will close.
•The westbound-to-eastbound turnaround bridge at North Mesa Street will close.
• The Sunland Park flyover ramp and the Resler flyover ramp will close.