5 Things Ghosts Are Actually Doing When You Think They’re Haunting Your House
You know we love us the ghosteses here at KISS FM. Mike and Tricia Mornings even ghost hunts a few listener's houses every October with the help of Ramiro at PRI, Paranormal Research Investigations. If you want to tell us about your possibly haunted house and maybe get it ghost hunted this year, click here to fill out the application form.
Now we all know that ghosts for some reason use the same Ghost Handbook For Haunting A House because they all seem to do the same thing. Lights turn off and on, stuff gets thrown around the room, doors open and close on their own, but what if when they're doing that they're really not haunting you? Maybe they just can't figure out what the heck is going on around them and they're trying to make sense of their "life". Here are five things ghosts do and the alternate explanation for them:
1. Turn the lights off and on - El Paso is an old town. There have been people here for 400 years. Maybe your ghost has never seen electric light and likes to play with it. Or maybe your ghost is a dad who can't understand why you leave lights on when you've left a room and is just trying to save you money.
2. Stuff gets moved around - Nobody likes a messy room so maybe the ghost mom in your house is just trying to straighten the joint up. She'll probably stop if you finally start putting your dishes in the dishwasher after you use them, sheesh.
3. Stuff flies around - This ghost mom has had enough of your messiness and is just trying to teach you a lesson. If you're going to just drop stuff where it doesn't belong she's going to fling things around because clearly you don't care how your room looks, missy.
4. Candles blow out on their own - You don't know that an unattended candle is dangerous, young lady? Well, if you aren't responsible enough to burn that candle in the same room you're in, the grandma ghost is going to blow it out to keep you from burning the house down.
5. You hear voices and no one is there - You're in the ghost's territory, what makes you think they want to hear you speak, huh? You think you're the only one with something to say? Well you're not!
See, perfectly good explanations for the things that are going bump in the night at your house. Happy Halloween!