5 Instagrammable Spots For You And Your Valentine In Downtown El Paso
I love to walk around downtown El Paso. The architecture, San Jacinto Plaza, the streetcar - the whole vibe is so cool. Since Valentine's Day isn't on the weekend, you might want to do this list on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe in your walking tour of downtown El Paso, you might just find your own special Instagrammable space for you and your sweetie.
1. Arts Festival Plaza - This is the plaza between the Plaza Theater complex and the El Paso Museum of Art. It's the spot where a lot of downtown events happen, and when the water wall is going it makes a beautiful backdrop.
2. Plaza Theater Sign - The Plaza Theater is a real comeback tale in downtown El Paso. The theater was built in 1930 and was a dazzling space, but it was closed by 1989 and almost torn down to make way for a parking lot. It is now one of the jewels in the crown of downtown El Paso and the sign leads way to the theater around the corner. You might have to have someone take your pic while you and your honey stand underneath.
3. The Plaza Theater - The gorgeous facade of the building is a great place for a photo of you and your Valentine. It's even better when it's lit up at night.
4. El Paso Museum of Art - The ribbon art, or at least the art I like to call a ribbon, is a really pretty backdrop for a sleek Insta shot.
5. The Streetcar - I love, love, love the streetcar. I know it's not for everyone, but just standing in front of it would be a super cool pic to post on your Insta.