POT BROWNIE MIX UP: This happened at a company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada: a woman accidentally got three of her coworkers high because the plate of brownies she’d brought to work were actually laced with pot!!!

Anyone who's ever worked in an office knows that every worker lives for free food, which is why things like this happen. Apparently, the woman's son had baked them a year ago and put them in the freezer. The woman saw them and decided to bring them into work.

Long story short, three of the people in the office were taken to the hospital when they reported light-headedness, numbness in their limbs, and disorientation. Back in the day they called that trippin'!

The woman wasn't charged with a crime, but her son is expected to get community service for administering a noxious substance.