Hollwood Dirt: Kim Kardashian Wedding Details, Photos and Video & Celebrity Baby News
KIM AND KRIS TIE THE KNOT: KIM KARDASHIAN and KRIS HUMPHRIES made THE BIG MISTAKE in the highly-publicized WEDDING OF THE CENTURY Saturday evening in California. Here are some of the details...
The bride wore a white custom-made strapless Vera Wang gown, sisters Kourtney and Khloe served as maids of honor, and Kourtney's son Mason was the ring bearer. Stepdad Bruce Jenner walked Kim down the aisle, and the Humphries family's pastor officiated the traditional Christian service.
Among the 450 guests were LINDSAY LOHAN and her mom Dina, Avril Lavigne, Demi Lovato, George Lopez, and Eva Longoria.
Kim reportedly changed into two more dresses for the reception, which was catered by Wolfgang Puck and featured a performance by Robin Thicke, who introduced the couple as “Mr. & Mrs. Humphries” and sang “Angels” as the pair danced their first dance together as husband and wife
A two-part special, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, airs October 9th and 10th on E!. Until then, here's your fist look at some OFFICIAL wedding footage from E!...
And here's an E! News report from Sunday night ...
The wedding reportedly cost $20 million ... but Kim and Kris got some of that money back: "People" paid $1.5 million for the exclusive wedding day photos -- that's on top of the $300,000 they paid for the engagement announcement in May, and "OK!" Magazine bought up pics from the bridal shower for $100,000.
The biggest source of revenue, however, is reportedly from the two-part E! special, which is expected to pull in $12 million to $15 million for the Kardashian family franchise.
JOHN MAYER COULD BE TRUE BUT PROBABLY CRAP: JOHN MAYER is reportedly gorging on junk food because he regrets kicking JENNIFER ANISTON to the curb. According to "Us Weekly", John is packing on the pounds thanks to Hot Pockets, pizza bites and Smucker's Uncrustables.
A source tells Us, quote, "He's definitely not thrilled to see Jen in so many photos with a new guy. He's just eating microwave food and getting chunky. Seeing Jen happy now isn't easy. He cared about her more than any of his other girlfriends."
CELEBRITY COURT - LINDSAY LOHAN: LINDSAY LOHAN is suing the rapper PITBULL for name checking her in his latest song, "Give Me Everything." Lindsay thinks she was defamed by the rapper, who sings, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."
Lohan's attorney told E! News, "The problem is they used her name without compensation in the song, and confused the public about whether or not she was a collaborator." Word is Lindsay is seeking an injunction to stop all further broadcast of the song, as well as unspecified damages.
ROMANCE REPORT: Former "Scrubs" star DONALD FAISON and longtime girlfriend Cacee Cobb are now engaged. Cacee is JESSICA SIMPSON'S good friend and former assistant.
BABY POOP: KIMBERLY STEWART gave birth yesterday to BENICIO DEL TORO'S daughter. There's no word on her name.
Daddy ROD STEWART was at the hospital for the birth. Baby-daddy Benicio was not. He and Kimberly aren't together, but he's vowed to be a supportive father.
2. SELMA BLAIR'S new son made his Twitter debut over the weekend. "My boys,” Selma Tweeted Friday, posting a picture of 3-week-old Arthur Saint Bleick napping with dad Jason Bleick ...
3. DENISE RICHARDS pushes her new, adopted baby around in a $900 eco-friendly stroller. So does '30 Rock' star JANE KRAKOWSKI. Wanna see what a $900 stroller looks like?
4. Former "Charles in Charge" and "Baywatch" babe NICOLE EGGERT recently gave birth to her second daughter. The 39-year-old actress has a 12-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.
SHOW BIZ PHOTO LINKS: RICKY MARTIN and his rarely seen boyfriend soaking up the sun in the Mediterranean over the weekend.
2. Who wears short shorts? RIHANNA shows off her long legs in teeny weeny hotpants while in concert over the weekend.
3. A ...um, how can I put this ... fresh faced ... yeah, that's it. A fresh faced CHRISTINA AGUILERA was photographed at LAX without her trademark makeup and bright red lipstick