Who Is The Fastest and Not So Fastest In The Drive-Thru Lane
How many times have you sat in the drive-thru and yelled "WHY are the lines so long" or you end up going back to work or home and your missing an item or the ENTIRE order is WRONG! We are always on the go and with not enough time on the clock, QSR magazine came to the rescue. This mag is where you go to read about EVERTHING that is eating out!
According to QSR had researchers go to 15 different fast-food chains, 2,000 times! The top 5, for the least amount of time in line, are as follows:
5. McDonald's…they rolled up with 3 minutes and 28 seconds.
4. KFC…the jumped the bucket at 3 minutes and 24 seconds.
3. Burger King…whopped up with 3 minutes and 21 seconds.
2. Dunkin' Donuts…the whole in the donut was at 3 minutes and 1 second.
and the number 1 spot for not allowing father time to be your co-pilot as you wait in line, IS:
1. Wendy's…your frosty will not melt at 2 minutes and 49 seconds. These square hamburger folks were the ONLY one's to crack beneath the 3 minute mark!
The slowest fell with Starbuck's at under 5 minutes from order to pick-up…one step above them was Hardee's (related to Carl's Jr.)
NOW, if you wanna know who got the order RIGHT, it's like grades, 100 is A down to zero F. The big WINNER is Carl's Jr. with 96.7. Chick-fil-A jumped in with 94.5. McDonald's got 92.2 while Taco Bell received a 91.7. Arby's put that sauce with 91.3 and Taco Cabana with 90.7!
ALL I want is FOOD!