UTEP Winter Holiday Schedule Begins This Weekend
UTEP’s winter holiday schedule will begin on Friday, December 23, 2016.
Due to the holiday season the University of Texas at El Paso’s offices will remain open and functional with reduced staffing on December 23 and December 27-30, 2016. The offices include:
- President’s Office
- University Police
- University Relations
- Human Resources
- Mail Services
- Information Technology Services
- Dean of Students
- University Development
- Accounting and Business Services
- Provost Office
- University Communications
- Advancement Services
- Enrollment Services
- Student Business Services
- Vice President for Business Affairs
- Graduate Student Services
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Academic Advising
- Facilities Service
The campus will be closed Monday, December 26th with regular hours and staffing resuming on Monday, January 2, 2017.
UTEP also will be closed Monday, January 16, 2017, in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. The spring semester begins on Tuesday, January 17, 2017.