UTEP Hosting Job Fair In March
UTEP’s Career Center will be host an Internship and Part-Time Job Fair on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.
The University Career Center at UTEP is holding an Internship and Part-Time Job Fair coming up in March.
The University of Texas at El Paso’s Career Center is inviting the public along with students of all majors are encouraged to attend the upcoming Internship and Part-Time Job Fair. The job fair will include representatives from over 40 local organizations and will have a chance to come face to face with employers.
Job and internship seekers will find a range of fields present including:
- City of El Paso Municipal Court
- Fort Bliss – Directorate of Public Works
- Huntleigh Technology Group
- KSCE TV 38
- United Health Care
- Veolia Water
- YMCA Westside Family
- A complete list of all participating organizations, click HERE.
For more information contact the University Career Center Internship Program at 915-747-5640.
- UTEP’s Internship and Part-Time Job Fair
- Wednesday - March 27, 2019
- Union Building East, 3rd floor
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.