Top 5 Happy Hour Bars in El Paso
Today is National Happy Hour Day so I decided to search far and wide for the best happy hour bars in El Paso. Here is my top five:
- Carlos & Mickey's - the place is always full of atmosphere but especially during happy hour. The place is so popular that it's hard to find a place to sit at the bar. You will find some of the best margaritas here. The music and atmosphere makes every happy hour like celebrating Cinco De Mayo.
- The Tap - if you work downtown, then have probably wet your whistle at this legendary bar. It's been around since 1956. The decor is still the same since then. Try their world famous nachos while you're there.
- Kona Grill - go here to see and be seen. Kona Grill has a special happy hour menu that helps your budget. Food is fresh and the drinks are delicious.
- Wing Attack - this local bar has the best beer prices in town. $1:50 domestic beers during happy hour. Happy hour is exactly that. One hour (from 5 to 6 pm).
- Craft & Social - the establishment has 4 1/2 stars on Yelp. This eclectic bar is located downtown and serves craft beer. Thus the name of the bar.
So what do you think? Do you know of a great happy hour bar? Let us know below.