Tito’s Handmade Vodka to Giveaway Hand Sanitizer on Saturday
Texas-based Tito’s Handmade Vodka will be giving away 27,000 bottles of hand sanitizer on Saturday as part of a drive-thru event at the El Paso County Coliseum.
Hand sanitizer has been a hot commodity during the current coronavirus pandemic. When supplies of this and other products (ahem, toilet paper) began to run short as a result of panic shopping, many people began to joke that it would be OK to just use whatever liquor lying around instead. Shortly after, Tito’s actually began to produce hand sanitizer that they have since then donated to frontline workers and members of the general public all across the country. What’s been given out isn’t a paltry amount either. As of today, Tito’s has distributed 900 tons of hand sanitizer and they are now getting El Paso into the mix.
Keep in mind that this is a free event and that the product is being given away. Please be patient and understanding in the event of long lines or if hand sanitizer runs out prior to your place in line. Also, just a reminder that HAND SANITIZER, and not liquor will be given away. Please don’t try and drink it.
See additional details below for when and how to pick some up for your family at the Coliseum.
- When: Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or while supplies last
- Where: El Paso County Coliseum – 4100 E. Paisano
- Limit: 3 bottles of 375 ml hand sanitizer per vehicle (cars, bikes, and pedestrians will be accommodated while supplies last)
- Age Requirement: 18+
- Other details: All passengers must remain in the vehicle and be wearing a mask
- A Tito’s representative will place the hand sanitizers in your vehicle or trunk