Tiff’s Treats Opens Shop In El Paso & Begins By Supporting Local
Austin-based Tiff's Treats opens in El Paso and immediately begins to give back to our community by hosting a charity event during their grand opening.
Tiff's Treats out of Austin has moved in at The Fountains at Farah, and as it prepares for its official grand opening this weekend, it's teaming up with local organizations to give back to our community,
Each ticket purchased to Tiff's Treats Grand Opening Charity Event this Saturday will benefit the following local organizations:
- El Paso Children's Hospital Foundation
- Moms on Board
- Junior League of El Paso
- A&A All The Way
How it Works:
- $4 Admission - Click HERE to purchase a ticket
- Ticket purchase includes one dozen warm cookies: 6 Chocolate Chip and 6 Snickerdoodle. (No Substitutions)
- Customers may add up to two additional dozen cookie boxes for $4/each when purchasing their ticket.
- Limited additional dozens are available while ticket supplies last.
- No refunds or exchanges.
Attendees are encouraged to be in line by 9:45 am with a ticket in hand to enter to win one of three sweet grand prizes, which include:
- Grand Prize: $250 gift card, a 1-year membership to Tiff's Treats Elites, and a one year Blue Ribbon Club Cookie of the Month Subscription
- 2nd Place: $200 gift card and a six month Blue Ribbon Club Membership
- 3rd Place: $100 gift card and a three month Blue Ribbon Club Membership
Tiff's Treats will also collect children's toys for El Paso Children's Hospital and sports equipment (volleyballs, basketballs, soccer balls, and footballs) for A&A All The Way foundation. Plus, everyone who donates will receive a $5 gift card to Tiff's Treats. (One per family)
This weekend, join me from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. to welcome Tiff's Treats to the neighborhood while supporting locals during their grand opening celebration featuring giveaways, music, prizes, and more, including its warm, delicious cookies.
- Tiff's Treats Grand Opening Charity Event
- The Fountains at Farah (8889 Gateway Blvd W, Ste 1750, 79925
- Saturday - March 26, 2022
- 10 am to 2 pm.
- Admission: $4 (benefiting local charities)