Take A Tour Of This 2 Million Dollar El Paso Home That Has Its Own Putting Green
I love an open house. If there is an open house in any part of town and I'm out driving around, I'm stopping. I love to look at other houses and if I can tour a house without ever having to leave my own house, even better. This house in El Paso's westside is mind-blowing and not just because it costs well over two million dollars, but because it has its own putting green and some amazing views of our local landscape.
A PUTTING GREEN, A GREAT DECK, AND GORGEOUS VIEWS, OH MY!
If you're wondering about the specifics of this home, you'll get three bedrooms, four bathrooms, 6,000 sq. ft, and an almost 5 acre lot. The website it's listed on estimates that the monthly payment will run you about $14,000 a month, so you'll have to budget a bit. You can check out all the photos by clicking here. Let's take a look from the front door to the backyard.
1. The driveway is pretty impressive and has a gate at the entrance
2. The front driveway view of the house doesn't really give you an idea of the views that the house holds once you go inside
3. The front porch is nice but once you get inside you really get amazing vistas
4. Just inside the front door is the formal dining room. I'm not sure I would like it there, but I would probably be spending all my time at the back of the house anyway
5. You can check out the relatively open concept design in this photo that shows the den, front door, and a view of one of the bedrooms
6. In this shot of the den you can see the loft area. The woodwork is really amazing in this house
7. This view of the den offers a glimpse of the views that you get from the back part of the house
8. Another shot of the mostly open concept design of this house
9. I can't imagine having morning coffee in this area of the kitchen. What an amazing view out those windows
10. This is the basic overview of the backyard and you can see a bit of the putting green
11. This view shows how well kept the putting green is and how much fun it would be to be practicing your shots as the family hangs on the porch or in the pool
12. I don't know much about putting greens but this one looks really nice
13. Yeah, I could see myself in the pool with a mojito in my hand while looking at my beautiful home
14. I mean seriously, look at that view
15. Back inside you can see the view of the den from the loft
16. The loft itself looks very spacious
17. It's nice that there is a wet bar so you don't have to go all the way downstairs for an adult beverage
18. You can see in this photo that the deck is going to be pretty cool
19. I told you
20. This bird's eye view shows you the whole property. Get your checkbook