Swirl & Sip: The Harvest Wine Fest 2021 Is Back Labor Day Weekend
Get ready to swirl down a glass of fine wine at this year’s Harvest Wine Festival in Las Cruces, NM, this fall.
The highly anticipated Harvest Wine Festival returns Labor Day Weekend to the Doña Ana County Fairgrounds to celebrate all things wine, art food, and much more.
While 2020 may have been a year of unprecedented proportions, winemakers continued tending to their vineyards in the hope that one day, Wine Fests would return, and the time is nigh as the Harvest Wine Festival makes its return Labor Day Weekend.
This year sample over 100 wines from New Mexico’s finest wineries across the region, sipping on your favorites by the glass and take them home by the bottle or case. The outdoor festival will also feature a full day of live local music, food trucks, art, jewelry, artisan vendors, and so much more.
September is just a couple of months away, so start making plans for that weekend date, getaway, a girl squad reunion, or bachelorette party because these tickets are almost surely going to sell out.
- Admission: $25 - $50
All tickets include:
- A commemorative Viva Vino wine glass.
- $5 Off any bottle of wine at the Festival.
- Full access to the entertainment and wine festival grounds.
- Purchase tickets HERE: https://holdmyticket.com/event/344103
- Ages: 21 +
HARVEST WINE FEST DETAILS
- Dona Ana County Fairgrounds - 12125 Robert Larson Blvd, Las Cruces, NM 88007
- Date: September 4-6, 2021 (Labor Day Weekend)
- Time: 12 pm - 6 pm (Daily)
IF YOU GO
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Stay hydrated
- Wear plenty of sunscreen
- Have fun and make sure to appoint a designated driver
- Masks are welcome
This Labor Day Weekend, make plans to visit the Land of Enchantment at this year's Harvest Wine Festival, where you can swirl and sip the day away at the Doña Ana County Fairgrounds.