Richard Burges Branch Library Adds U.S. Passport Facility
The Richard Burges Branch Library has officially become a Passport Acceptance Facility for the U.S. Department of State.
Northeast El Pasoans now have the option to acquire or renew their passports at the Richard Burges Branch Library, located at 9600 Dyer.
The new branch offers passport processing and photo services Monday through Saturday with no appointment necessary. The new office accepts all necessary application documents and forwards them to the U.S. Department of State for processing.
- Completed (unsigned) passport application filled out in black ink. (Forms are available on the US State Department website www.travel.state.gov or at the participating branches)
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Valid, government-issued photo identification
- One passport photo (photo service available onsite for a fee)
- Local Fees (Payable to the City of El Paso. Cash, check or money order only), $35 execution fee, $10 photo (optional)
- Application fee (payable to U.S. State Department. Check or money order only)
- Fee information or additional information available at www.travel.state.gov.
For more information on passport services visit the El Paso Public Library at www.elpasolibrary.org