Plaza Hotel Set To Open In April Is Hosting 2-Day Job Fair
The beautiful Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park is set to open this coming April but before then it will be hosting a 2-day job fair March 10 – 11, 2020.
The Plaza Hotel which originally opened in 1930 is in its final stages of its complete restoration featuring the addition of two restaurants and bars. The historic boutique property featuring 130-rooms is set in the heart of downtown’s Las Plazas Arts District and is one of the hottest Southwest hotel openings of the year.
- Room Attendant
- Turn Down Attendant
- Public Area Attendant
- Guest Service Agent
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Night Audit
- Night Audit Supervisor
- Human Resources Manager
- Revenue Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Sales/Catering Coordinator
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Line Cook
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Kitchen Supervisor
Hiring managers will be looking for enthusiastic, personable and customer service-oriented individuals to join the legendary Plaza team.
- Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park Job Fair
- The Plaza Trust Ballroom - 106 W. Mills Ave
- Tuesday, March 10th from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11th from 6 a.m. - 10 a.m.