NM’s First Drive-Thru Haunted House Opens This Friday
Dragon’s House of Horrors - Mile of Terror is New Mexico’s first drive-thru haunted house and it opens this Friday to scare fans everywhere.
Dragon’s House of Horrors started about 16 years ago in the owner’s backyard which ultimately got bigger and bigger. Today the annual attraction holds the Guinness World Record for the longest walk-through haunted house.
With Halloween season just around the corner and no place to go, El Pasoans might be up for a road trip to Rio Rancho, NM for a fright night like no other.
Organizers of the haunted house managed to adapt the scare experience for fans by making them feel like they’re trapped in the middle of a horror movie all the while following social distancing guidelines.
The drive-thru haunted house experience is open to all ages and will feature skinwalkers, purge characters, and of course clowns throughout the drive-thru attraction. Dressing up is optional but encouraged.
How It Works
- Gates open at 7 p.m.
- A radio station dial will be assigned to get the full amplified experience
- Car windows will need to be rolled up at all times
- Characters will not touch the vehicles
- Tickets are $40 per vehicle, Max of (5) per vehicle
- To Purchase Tickets Click HERE
The haunted attraction opens for the weekends starting this Friday, September 4 and then will open full-time in October.
- Dragons House of Horror – Mile of Terror
- Santa Ana Star Center
- 3001 Civic Center Cir NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
- September 4 - October 31, 2020
- Opens at 7:00 p.m.
- All ages welcome
Celebs Share Their Personal Paranormal Stories