I-Suspect Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Debuts in El Paso
Test your detective skills at this unique murder mystery dinner theatre production of I-Suspect.
I-Suspect is the murder mystery dinner theatre production based out of El Paso, where performers are planted within and around the audience itself and where the murderer may just be sitting next to you – trust no one as everyone is a suspect. The performances run every Friday and Saturday in February at the Venue Events and Ballroom including a special Valentine's Day Show.
Each ticket includes a murder mystery show experience, full dinner, dessert, and a special one of a kind gift as well as a prize for the person who comes closest to solving the crime.
- Advance tickets are encouraged as there will be no tickets available at the door.
- Early Bird pricing individual tickets are $52.50 plus tax nightly and $49.99 plus tax for the early Saturday dinner show which begins at 4 p.m.
- Valentine's Day Early Bird tickets are $55 plus tax pp.
- No tickets will be available at the door
- Recommended for ages 16+
- Shows run every Friday and Saturday in February
- Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Saturday at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- One day Valentine's Day show at 7 p.m.
Choice of chicken, chicken & beef combo, or vegetarian entree, which includes a salad, side, roll, dessert, coffee and tea. You are allowed to bring your own wine to the event. There will be a corking fee of $5 per bottle. No liquor or beer allowed. Must 21+ to consume alcohol.
- I-Suspect Murder Mystery Dinner
- The Venue Events and Ballroom
- 6633 N. Mesa Street, Suite 400
- El Paso TX 79912 (Mesa & Alto Mesa)