Garth Brooks World Tour Making a Stop in Las Cruces
Garth Brooks is bringing his black cowboy hat and massive World Tour to Las Cruces this April. The Country music legend will be performing at the Pan American Center on the NMSU campus on April 8 at 7 p.m.
Joining Brooks will be his wife and fellow country singer Trisha Yearwood
According to the Pan Am Center's Facebook event page, the Cruces show will the only stop for The Garth Brooks World Tour in all of New Mexico, so if you really, really, want to go here's what you need to know:
• Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 17.
• All tickets will be $74.98, including fees, and will only be available at www.ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks or via Ticketmaster Express at 1-866-448-7849 or 1-800-745-3000.
• No sales will be available at the Pan Am Center Ticket Office or any other Ticketmaster outlets.
• No venue presales will be available for this event.
• There will be an 8 ticket per person limit