First Ever Mariachi Opera Opens in El Paso This Weekend
The El Paso Opera is hosting the world’s first ever Mariachi Opera in Cruzar la Cara de La Luna this weekend at the Abraham Chavez Theatre.
The El Paso Opera presents the world’s first mariachi opera gels traditional mariachi music with opera to bring to life Cruzar La Cara de La Luna. The production will feature the Grammy Award Winning Mariachi Los Camperos band and world-class singers who originated these roles. Cruzar la Cara de la Luna has won over audiences in New York City, Chicago, Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Phoenix and now El Paso.
The story focuses on an immigrant family separated by the Mexican/ American International Border as a family is torn apart by countries and cultures.
- $25 seats available
- All seats in the orchestra level and military qualify for 25% off
- 25% off Orchestra Level Seating Promo Code: season25
- 25% Military Discount Promo Code: military25
For more information, call 915-581-5534 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mariachi Opera: Cruzar La Cara de La Luna
- Friday, April 5, 2019, and Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Abraham Chavez Theatre at 7:30 p.m.