Feast Of The Middle East Hosting Drive-By Meal Pickup This Nov
Due to the ongoing pandemic, The Feast of The Middle East will be adapting its annual event with a drive-by dinner and bake sale.
For years, the St. George Annual Festival: Feast of the Middle East has been delighting El Pasoans with plenty of eats, entertainment, and artisan goods.
Since things are different this year, the church will be working around the virus by offering a drive-by dinner and bake sale pickup for pre-paid customers in November.
All meal plates will include a salad, green beans, rice, a meat pie, kibbe, and baklava. Pre-paid meals can be purchased now for $20 each by calling 915-584-9100.
Baked goods will also be available for purchase, including:
- Biscotti: 8 for $3
- Simbusec: 6 for $6
- Date Mamoul: 6 for $6
- Apricot Mamoul: 6 for $6
- Pecan Makaroon: 12 for $10
- Ghorebeh: 8 for $5
- Baklava Trays (small): $30
- Butter bread: 2 for $12
Even though things will be different this year, we can still enjoy some mouthwatering traditional Mediterranean food, all while supporting local.
- St. George Church Annual Feast of The Middle East
- 120 N. Festival Dr. (One block up from N. Mesa at N. Festival)
- Sunday, November 1, 2020
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $20 per plate (Pre-sale only)
- Tickets must be purchased in advance
- Face masks required and social distancing will be enforced
For more details and ticket information, call 915-584-9100 or email: email@example.com