EP Chihuahuas Holding Job Fair for Event Staff
The El Paso Chihuahuas along with Spectra Food Services & Hospitality continue with day two of their 2017 job fair on Thursday, February 9th from 6-9 p.m.
The job fair will be taking place at Southwest University Park in the WestStar Bank Club. The El Paso Chihuahuas are seeking qualified, hardworking candidates with exceptional guest service skills.
The El Paso Chihuahuas are looking to fill the following positions:
- Box Office Service and Cashiers
- Cleaning Crew
- Guest Services
- Ticket Takers
- Maintenance Staff
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Facilities and Grounds Crew
- Game Day Entertainment Staff
- Mascot Helpers
- Kids Playground Attendants
Spectra will be hiring various positions in the following ballpark areas such as the City Hall Grill, Sun Kings Saloon and WestStar Bank Club Bar Areas. They are seeking the following positions to be filled:
- Candidates must be 16 years of age to apply
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work all home games and additional events as needed
- Candidates are urged to bring a resume and dress to impress
- Applicants who cannot attend can send their resumes to email@example.com
El Paso Chihuahuas & Spectra Food Services & Hospitality Job Fair
- Southwest University Park (Enter through the Durango / Franklin entrance)
- Thursday, February 9, 2017
- 6-9 p.m.