Destination El Paso Hosting A Job Fair this Weekend
If you are seeking a new job opportunity, you may find what you are looking for at Destination El Paso’s upcoming job fair.
Destination El Paso will be hosting their job fair this Saturday, February 22 beginning at 9 a.m. and will be looking to fill both part-time and seasonal positions.
Destination El Paso aims to create a pleasurable experience that enhances the quality of life and generates economic growth by providing convention, venue, tourism, and event management services to visitors, clients, and the greater El Paso community.
The one-day job fair will be hiring to fill different types of positions including, Food and Beverage, Labor, Parking, Production, Event Services and Security Departments. Interested applicants will need to apply online prior to the event at destinationelpaso.com/careers.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and are encouraged to come resume-ready and professionally dressed for potential on-site interviews.
Destination El Paso Positions Available:
- Seasonal Part-Time Labor Operations Staff
- Part-Time Parking Cashier
- Part-Time Security Guard
- Part-Time Maintenance Technician
- Part-Time Production Technician
- Seasonal Part-Time Barista
- Seasonal Part-Time Bartender
- Seasonal Part-Time Food and Beverage Staff
- Part-Time Event Staff
Free parking will also be made available at the El Paso Convention Center Garage during the job fair
- Destination El Paso Job Fair
- El Paso Convention Center in downtown El Paso
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Parking: Free (Convention Center Garage)